We’re pleased to announce version 0.2.16 of fteproxy. This release fixes a number of performance and functional issues.
- Issue #144: cleanup of build process, remove makefile
- Issue #147: fteproxy fails unit tests on python 2.6
- Issue #148: get fteproxy working on Travis CI
- Issue #149: long-running fteproxy server leaks memory
- Issue #151: fteproxy fails to close network connections
- Issue #152: add txsocks and parsley to setup_tbb.py
Binaries and source code is available on fteproxy.org. This package has also been published to PyPI.